Points of Interest Along Your Edge AI Journey
The journey to Edge AI nirvana can take many paths, and you may make many stops along the way as you progress towards your destination. There are many decisions to be made and experiences to be had, all with the end goal of achieving success. How to plan your journey is completely up to you, and there are many things to consider.
- Where do you want to go?
- Why are you going on your trip?
- Is anyone going along with you on your journey?
- What are your expectations?
- How much is this trip going to cost?
- How hard is it going to be to get there?
- What are the risks involved?
- What will you do when you get there?
- When you get back, how will you remember your journey?
Eric Simone is the Founder and CEO of ClearBlade Inc., an Enterprise Edge Computing Internet of Things (IoT) software company focused on large Enterprises in the transportation, building facilities, and connected products markets. Prior to starting ClearBlade, Eric was the founder and CTO of Compete Incorporated, which sold to Perficient Inc. (PRFT) for $63M in May of 2000. Earlier in his career, Eric achieved success in senior engineering, product and sales positions at IBM and Johns Hopkins Hospital. Eric has a degree in Computer Science from Purdue University and is a recognized Distinguished Alumni. Eric resides in Austin, Texas with his wife Toni and 2 sons, Xander and Dexter.